Saturday, October 31, 2009

Batman Games


Ive noticed that there are tons of links on batman games, and people really do search for these games on net. But what I also noticed is that - first - there are no plenty of batman games around, and - second - webmasters are publishing only a page or two on this subject.
So, what I tried to do is nothing revolutionarry but something potentially handy and helpfull in someone elses search tomorrow - I simply collected all batman games, from different sources I found on Internet, and put them all together on a single web site.
Im pretty sure the site is ok, although is not doing well, not at least for now. I've started with 8 games, there 12 at the moment. So, Ill keep you posted on what's going on. After all, users are those who make the final judgment.
In the meantime, feel absolutely free to go there and try - as I call it - an awesome collection of batman games.
Also, feel absolutely encouraged to post comments here or simply drop me an e-mail.

I wish you all the best and see you on first page (hope so).

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment